Terms & Conditions
At the time of booking, 30% (Non-Refundable) of the total reservation amount will be charged to your credit card.
- Check in is 3:00 PM and check out is by 11:00 AM unless pre‐arranged otherwise in advance.
- Address, driving directions and check in instructions will be provided after balance is paid and few days prior to check in.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the house.
- If you are planning to bring your pet, please notify us in advance.
- No parties or events are allowed unless there is a written permission from the Owner in advance.
- Occupant must be at least 21 years of age to rent and be present during the entire stay – no third‐party rentals allowed.
- No occupancy above stated time‐limit at any time. Number of guests in the Rental Agreement must include all adults and all children.
- Due to the nature of vacation rentals, Occupant agrees and acknowledges that any unauthorized holding over could cause Owner to breach rental agreements with other guests; cause significant losses of rental income and to Owner’s goodwill and reputation; result in significant relocation costs in securing alternative accommodations for impacted guests; and/or interfere with critical services, improvements, or repairs. Occupant acknowledges that all costs incurred due to a Hold Over will be charged to the Occupant and may constitute intentional/ tortious conduct giving rise to claims for punitive damages.
- Occupant should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
- All of the units are privately owned. The Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Occupant(s). By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Occupant shall properly use, operate, and maintain the Property and its contents and amenities, including, without limitation, all furnishings, appliances, electronics, furniture, plumbing fixtures, landscaping, fireplaces, and any other amenities. Occupant shall fully secure and lock the Property at all times when Occupant is not present.
- The Property will be cleaned prior to Occupant’s arrival and after departure. While linens bath and pool towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included. We suggest you bring beach towels. Please keep in mind that towels or linens are not allowed to be taken from the house.
- There shall be no refunds or discounts if any amenities are inoperable. Occupant will notify Owner immediately if any amenities are not available, inoperable, or become inoperable during the stay.
- Unfortunately, the island of Karpathos is still dealing with waste management issues. Please keep in mind that any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage bin, located in the house. When you need to take the garbage out, please store it in the garbage bin outside Aposperia Property and housekeeping service will take it to the village garbage bins.
- Flushing toilet paper or any other items is strictly forbitten and may cause damage in the property’s smooth operation. Please use the bathroom’s waste bins.
- Reservations made under false pretenses will be deemed canceled by Occupant and everyone in their party will be denied entry to the property; if Occupant is already checked in, he/she/they will be required to vacate the property immediately. No refund of any kind will be given under such circumstances.
- Free cancellation up to 31 days prior to arrival date
- For cancellations between 30-22 days prior to arrival date: 50% of total accommodation cost
- For cancellations between 21-0 days prior to arrival date: 100% of total accommodation cost
- No-show or departure prior to scheduled date: 100% of total accommodation cost